Aim. Aspire. Achieve.
- Provide best teaching practices and concepts for the effective delivery of STEM curriculum.
- Support innovation and creativity in the STEM classroom through the use of applied learning projects and activities.
- Promote and recognise outstanding STEM educators and programs.
- Provide leadership through the support of model STEM Labs and Facilities.
- Provide a STEM “teacher” focused Annual Conference that supports hands-on Workshops, Seminars, and Paper Presentations.
- Support STEM vendors input and support.
- Communication network for STEM teacher & educators.
- Platform to discuss STEM educational issues.
- Facilitate the interchange of information and ideas about STEM research and practice.
Explore. Experience. Execute.
The STEM Teacher Education and Research Association (STERA) is a non-profit professional institution solely dedicated for transformation and advancement of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for teachers and educators at all levels of K-12 classroom education. With eminent personalities from DRDO, BARC, ISRO and others… spearheading the initiative, STERA is going to be a force to reckon with, in times to come.
STERA’s goal is to elevate STEM literacy for all by supporting and promoting the professionalism of those engaged in these pursuits. It empowers the pursuit through Leadership, Professional Development, Curriculums, Labs, Recognition & Rewards, Membership Services, Publications, and Classroom Activities.